Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Font songs & personal logos

Font Songs
 On Noisy Decent Graphics, I stumbled across a funny post on font songs. Essentially, people have taken song titles and somehow incorporated the name of a typeface. A few of my favorites include:

I shot the serif
Oops I Didot again
Wind beneath my Wingdings

I think they are so funny!



Personal Logos
One thing I've been struggling with is coming up with a personal logo to use for my online and mini portfolios. I wanted to try to somehow incorporate my name because I wanted potential employers to be able to remember it, but I haven't come up with a solution yet. This site definitely helps get the creative juices flowing. It's always fun to see what others have come up with. Here are a few of my favorites.



1 comment:

  1. I love the song titles. It's fun to see how people incorporate the names of different things into song titles.

    ReplyDelete