Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Beatles graphic & black and white conceptual photography

Super fun Beatles Info Graphic
So the blog I'm following, noisy decent graphics, hasn't been updated in over a week. This actually made it a little more fun for me, because I shuffled through the archives and found one of the most clever visual representations of a song I've seen. It's a flow chart of the Beatles song Hey Jude!


I tested it out, and there is a part of the song that doesn't quite match up, but I am still in love with the concept. I think it would be a fun way to have art with music stories without doing the usual publicity photo or album cover.

Conceptual Black and White Photography 
Speaking of fun concepts, I found this really neat collection of black and white conceptual photos on graphicdesignblog.org. There are 35, but my favorite has got to be this one...


It's called Life is Life... I think it's an excellent play on the stress that the corporate world puts on people and how some of them feel when they get ready for work in the morning. Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. That photo is also really funny because I know more than a few guys who say that wearing ties is like wearing a noose. I suspect they're exaggerating, but it's how they feel.

    ReplyDelete